Otherwise the upgrade went well. Nothing else broke, and the laptop buttons controlling sound started working again!
Well, I've got one complaint; the Pidgin text alerts are different in annoying ways. Not worth describing.
Joke I read: "You know the old joke, who wants to live to be a 100? A 99 year old."
* If reform fails, expect more health care deterioration Plus busting the budget
* Women in open source
* World poverty stats
* Debunking mammal pheromones
* Unemployment Hits 10.8%, Presidential Approval Drops to 35% -- for Ronald Reagan. Obama's doing a lot better.
* Leading school reformer reverses course on charter schools and No Child Left Untested.
* More Republican confusion on Medicare and government health care
* We're going brooooke! Or not.
* Bujold debunks "Shards of Honor started as a Star Trek fanfic". You have to scroll down a bit or search.
* Speaking of fanfic: Jewish Arthuriana
Tea Party "kill the nigger" level crazy: 1, 2, 3
* Creationists join global warming denial
* Gay rights pulled from Canada's immigration guide.
* Couple sued for not having a lawn
* 95 year old man without records
This post brought to you by the PREVIEW BUTTON. You know who you are.